This is probably one of the simplest recipes that I’ve ever made, so I spent a little extra time making a beautiful avocado flower to accompany it, cause why not treat yourself.
- 1 block firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. Bragg’s Soy Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil, divided in two
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 sweet potato
- sea salt
- avocado, optional
- red chilli pepper, optional
- green onion, optional
- Preheat oven to 375C, cut sweet potato in half, place on making sheet and cover in oil and sprinkle with sea salt then bake for 15 minutes.
- Place tofu in mixing bowl with soy sauce, Sriracha, and remaining oil and toss until well coated.
- Place on baking tray, and when sweet potato is done flip it and put both the tofu and sweet potato back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss tofu halfway through.
- Remove from oven and cut sweet potato into cubes.