Don’t want no beef, taco bites – Meek Mill
- 1 sundried tomato tofurkey sausage (or any meat alternative), ground
- ¼ c. almonds, ground
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 “ slices
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ c. vegenaise
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ c. salsa
- ¼ c. green onion, chopped finely
- fresh ground pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add sweet potato, 1 tbsp of olive oil, smoked paprika and sea salt to a bowl and mix well.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, flipping over half way through.
- Place almonds in food processor and pulse until relatively small
- Add Tofurkey sausage to almonds and pulse until relatively ground to your liking.
- Preheat 1 tbsp of oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add ingredients from food processor to skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Add lemon juice to vegenaise
- Allow sweet potato to cool for 2 minutes
- Add vegenaise, taco meat and garnish with green onion and pepper to each sweet potato slice