- 3 c. sweet potato (boiled or steamed and mashed into a puree)
- 2 c. cooked quinoa
- 2 c. kale (de-vined, sliced thinly)
- ½ c. gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. milled flaxseed + 3 tbsp. cold water
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger (grated)
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. cracked pepper
- Coconut oil for frying
Dipping sauce (optional)
- ½ c. veganaise
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lemon zest
- pinch of sea salt
- Cook sweet potato and quinoa
- Stir ingredients into a bowl until well mixed
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil over medium-high heat in a frying pan.
- Scoop each fritter and cook until dark golden on each side (each fritter is about the size of a heaping ice cream scoop)
- As cooking, place in oven at 200 degrees celsius on baking tray 1/2″ apart until all completed.
- *Optional* Mix ingredients for dipping sauce
- Remove fritters from oven and serve!