Minor Threat are one of my all-time favourite bands, so obviously I had to do a recipe with them. These sweet potato wedges are fantastic for the summer, topped with a lime-cilantro mixture that leaves any person feeling fresh! I threw together a complimentary dipping sauce too!
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, cut into thing long wedges
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Chopped cilantro, fresh cracked pepper to season (Optional)
- 1/4 c. vegenaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place sweet potatoes in large baking dish, top with oil, lime juice, cilantro and sea salt and toss.
- Bake for 15 minutes on the lower rack.
- Remove and add garlic, bake on upper rack for 10 more minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- Remove wedges from oven and let cool, and add seasoning if you like!